With our new Digital Voice (VoIP) phone platform, we can offer home business, small business and medium business (SME) users a highly flexible digital phone system with unlimited calls to UK landline and mobiles. All users get there own dedicated landline number (DDI) and have their own online management portal. Inbound calls can be routed any way you like and missed calls can have answerphone/voicemail messages sent via email.
Our flexible pricing means that even home and small businesses can have an enterprise level phone system that doesn’t cost the earth.
With the PSTN switch off currently scheduled for December 2025, now is a great time to start deploying your new phone system. Digital Voice works with Fibre-to-the-Cabinet (FTTC), Fibre-to-the-Premises (FTTP) and Starlink broadband connections. If you want to find out which is the fastest service available at your location, let us know and we’re able to recommend your best options.
Digital Voice key features:
- Uses industry leading BT Cisco Broadworks VoIP platform with high availability redundant networks
- Compatible with wide range of existing Yealink, Poly and Cisco phone hardware
- Unlimited calls to UK landline and UK mobile phones – your monthly phone bill will always be the same
- Cisco Webex mobile iOS and Android apps for calling on the go (WiFi/4G/5G)
- Cisco Webex PC & Mac apps for calling from your computer
- Cisco Webex ’Teams/Zoom’ style chat and video conferencing/calling
- Each user gets dedicated direct dial DDI and voicemail to email
- Web portal for setting up diverts and other advanced configurations / scheduling
- Global address book (numbers programmed in web portal appear on physical phones
- Custom IVR/hunt groups and internal/remote call transfers between users